Monday, January 5, 2015

New Year's 2015

I try not to make new year’s resolutions that actually start on January 1st. It’s too much pressure. If I start a week late I’m much less likely to feel overwhelmed. Perhaps that all says something about me. This year I didn’t even start considering resolutions until well after the 1st (since it’s soooo far into January already), as it seems to have slipped by like every other Wednesday. Or was it a Thursday? Ah, well, this year I’d like to do better at keeping in touch with people. I’d like to get my life together. I want to decide, once and for all, if we are having kids and when. I want to start and finish a quilt for a friend. Purge and then keep everything clean. Meditate, yoga-fy my life, unplug, and all that stuff. Oh, and write…

Which brings me to this. This new, clean space… Which thanks to the power of the internet can be new and clean again whenever I want. I hope to maintain some sort of writing practice, as well as, gasp, get published. Ah, well, here’s to new year’s resolutions!

No comments:

Post a Comment