Tuesday, March 10, 2015

updates

Somehow, I don't know, almost that whole month got away from me. And so I don't have anything written, in fact that blog entry was the last thing I wrote. Coincidentally, now I can't find my onion bagels anywhere.

So this is just a blog entry saying I know I am missing and I will try and come back soon - I'm hoping this week provides a re-boot for my writing - my writing group meets for the first time in a month this week, and I don't think I realized how much I missed and need it.

I have a piece coming out in this month's issue of The Phoenix Soul - link can be found in my sidebar right over there -------->. It releases the 15th, which I think is Sunday.

Spring is finally here in Richmond, and I am beyond overjoyed!

So, you thought you'd get some amazing writing today, and, the joke's on you! - you're not! Sorry, but I haven't forgotten this space. (I don't know who I am even really talking to anyways - maybe I imagine once my piece comes out in the Phoenix Soul I will have ten million readers - haha - welcome to this blog!)

No comments:

Post a Comment